martes, 24 de abril de 2007

THE RETURN OF THE JEDI


I know it´s been way to long since the last report. Sorry. I don´t have any excuses besides LACK OF TIME. This last month las just flown by with visitors, trips, work and the great weather that has finally arrived.

A couple of weeks ago me and some friends flew to Chengdu, the capital of the Sichuan province, where we travelled around for 4 days. It was a fun and also exhausting experience, because of our partial hike up Mount Emei (one of the 4 holy buddhist mountains in China), the waking up at 6am everyday and sleeping in a monastery in the middle of nowhere... and of course, visiting the cute Pandas in a natural reserve and seeing one of the biggest Buddhas in the world in Leshan (see picture).

And now, it´s time for more trips. I will be celebrating my first cuarter of a century in Vietnam on Friday, the 27th. Wish me luck. A full report and pictures, and more info on China will be posted very soon. Stay tuned!


No hay comentarios: